Change your life at Peaceful River Farm and let your story begin here.
Enjoy the rich history of this parcel from an 18th century farm that was land granted from the Crown. Nestled along the ancient Haw River, it is truly a remarkable property that has been lovingly renovated by it’s current owners. A rare find centrally located in rural Southern Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- This modern farmhouse surrounded by picturesque views is in the most tranquil setting, enveloped by gardens and pastures, and is a quick stroll to the Haw River.
- Formally a garage, “The Learning Barn” has a half bath, a kitchen prep area and is the perfect setting for classes, hobbyists, and a garage workshop, or even a cottage for your guests, with it’s own split heating system, and plenty of storage.
- Also on the farm is a packing shed with cold room storage, “the retreat center”, used for events in the past and now used as a storeroom, and a large chicken coop fondly known as Cluckingham Palace.
- At Peaceful River Farm, National Organic Practices have been used in growing vegetables and fruits. No synthetic fertilizers or pesticides have been used on the farm.
- This special place hosts British-inspired fenced market gardens, a small orchard, hops and blueberry fields, two state of the art large high tunnels, and a demonstration garden.
- This 18 acre sustainable fruit and vegetable farm sits on the Haw River, and offers fields, woods, fenced pasture, and lush landscaping.
#farmforsale #chapelhill #chapelhillhomeforsale #lauragrace
Contact Laura Grace or Mari Trosclair for more information.
Laura Grace, REALTOR Mari Trosclair, REALTOR
GRI, e-PRO, Broker GRI, ABR, e-PRO